Yap Sher Min
Yap Sher Min, an Associate at the Corporate and Commercial Litigation department, holds an LL.B (Hons.) degree from the University of Manchester, U. K. She was admitted to the Malaysian Bar on 2019.
Areas of Practice:
- Commercial and Contractual Disputes
- Corporate and Shareholder Disputes
- General Litigation
Qualifications & Associations:
- LL.B (Hons.) degree from the University of Manchester, U. K.
- Barrister-at-law, Middle Temple, U. K.
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya