Lawyers / Associates
At Thomas Philip, we do not maintain rigid practice areas, and our lawyers are not compartmentalised in niches. We are creative and dynamic, both in the way that we practise law and in the way we run our office. We take pride in the quality and professionalism of our lawyers and our staff, and the supportive culture of our firm.
Each year we add a number of very carefully selected associates to our practice who share our passion in the work that we do. Being a Dispute Resolution practice, we understand that job satisfaction, work-life balance and a conducive working environment are the keys to success in this field.
Candidates are invited to submit their resumes/CV with cover letter, law school transcripts and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry-Level Associate (0-1 year PQE)
- Outstanding academic record.
- Previous experience in Moot Court or Debating desirable though not essential.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Creative and practical in approach to problems, with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Excellent work ethic and integrity
Mid-Level Associate (3-5 years PQE)
ALL of the requirements above for the Entry Level Associate position PLUS
- A strong track record in complex Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Experience in a well-regarded litigation firm
- Proven ability to manage cases and junior lawyers