Tan Jee Tjun
Tan Jee Tjun is a partner in the firm’s Corporate and Commercial Litigation department. He holds an LL.B (Hons) degree from the University of London, U.K. He was admitted as a Barrister-at-Law (Lincoln’s Inn) in 2009 and to the Malaysian Bar in 2010.
￼AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Corporate and Shareholder Disputes
- Corporate Insolvency and Receivership
- Equity and Trusts
- Commercial and Contractual disputes including land disputes
- General Civil Litigation
QUALIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- LL.B (Hons) University of London, U.K.
- Barrister-at-Law, Lincoln’s Inn, U.K.
- Admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya, in 2010