Sean Tan Yang Wei
Sean Tan Yang Wei, an Associate in the firm’s Corporate and Commercial Litigation department, holds an LL.B (Hons.) degree from Cardiff University, U.K. He was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2018.
￼AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Corporate Insolvency.
- Corporate & Shareholder Disputes.
- Commercial and Contractual Disputes.
- General Litigation
QUALIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- LL.B (Hons.), Cardiff University, U.K.
- Certificate of Legal Practice
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya