Ranjini Suppiah, an Associate in the firm’s Civil Litigation and Arbitration department, holds an LL.B (Hons.) degree from University of London, U.K. She was admitted as a Barrister-at-Law (Inner Temple) in 2015 and as an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2018.
￼AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Commercial and Contractual Disputes including land disputes
- General Litigation
- Contentious Probate Actions
QUALIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- LL.B (Hons.), University of London, U.K.
- Barrister-at-Law, Inner Temple, U.K.
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya