Jason Yong Kok Yew
Jason Yong Kok Yew, an Associate in the firm’s Civil Litigation department, holds an LL.B (Hons.) degree from Cardiff University, U.K. He was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2018.
￼AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- General Litigation
- Commercial and Contractual Disputes
- Shareholder Disputes
- Corporate Recovery and Insolvency
QUALIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- LL.B (Hons.), Cardiff University, U.K.
- Certificate in Legal Practice (CLP) Malaysia
- Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya