Clinton Tan Kian Seng
Clinton Tan, a partner in the firm's Civil Litigation and Arbitration departments, holds an LL.B (Hons) from the University of Bristol, U.K. He was admitted as a Barrister at-Law (Lincoln's Inn) in 2011 and as an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2012.
￼AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Corporate and Shareholder Disputes
- Corporate Insolvency and Receivership
- Equity & Trusts
- Commercial and Contractual disputes including land disputes
- General Civil Litigation
QUALIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- LL.B (Hons) University of Bristol, U.K.
- Barrister-at-Law, Lincoln’s Inn, U.K.
- Admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya, in 2012