Angeline Ang Mei Fong
Angeline Ang Mei Fong, an Associate in the firm’s Civil Litigation and Arbitration department, holds an LL.B (Hons.) degree from the University of the West of England, U.K. She was admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 2017.
￼AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Disputes
- Contractual Disputes
- Insurance Law
- Probate and Administration
QUALIFICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS:
- LL.B (Hons.), University of the West of England, U.K.
- Advocate & Solicitor, High Court of Malaya
- Member of the Malaysian Institute of Arbitrators