"70 Minutes" is a monthly informative socialising session organized by Thomas Philip, to give clients, friends, law students and members of the legal fraternity a chance to share their thoughts and ideas as well as to network with people in the same profession.
It features free talks by Thomas Philip lawyers as well as guest speakers. Previous sessions have featured a wide range of topics such as health, personal finance and management, as well as family issues. We hope that the interaction and feedback from these sessions would help us better understand the needs and requirements of our clients as well as the general public, and assist us in improving the quality of our services.
Previous 70 Minutes Events 2011-2012:
- Family Disputes: Why it Makes No Sense to Litigate
- Alternative Legal Careers: In-house Counsel
- Malaysian Perspectives on "Being a Happy Healthy and Ethical Member of an Unhappy Unhealthy and Unethical Profession"
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly : reflections on litigation practice in the last 4 decades.
- "What Judges Want – Practice Tips for Young Lawyers"
For further information, please email: email@example.com